About Building Reports
Building Reports delivers timely, accurate project leads in a range of formats to suit Canada’s national
and regional needs. Subscribers can track construction projects through their life cycle, from concept to
completion. Building Reports is timely, accurate and flexible.
With a team of 25 full–time researchers, Reed Construction Data actively solicits project leads from
Owners, Architects, Engineers and Builders across Canada. Each project is monitored for updates or changes until construction is completed. Building Reports contains more than 45,000 active projects that offer specification and bidding opportunities to Canadian Manufacturers and Contractors.
- 5,600 Architects
- 2,500 Mechanical Engineers
- 2,400 Electrical Engineers
- 2,800 Structural Engineers
- 3,000 Civil Engineers
- Thousands of Owners
Building Reports lets you …
- Quote more business – More leads means more opportunities!
- Work smarter – Save precious time in the prequalification process by narrowing your search to only those projects you’re interested in!
- Act, not react – Building Reports gives you the earliest possible notice of construction opportunities.
- Stay ahead of the competition – Timing is everything and with daily updates, you’ll get the information you need first!
- Improve your market knowledge – Know who’s active in your industry! Identify potential customers and keep an eye on your competitors!
- Plan your bids more effectively – With all the information in one place, Building Reports lets you plan for future work with confidence!